B2B WEBSITE COPYWRITING
B2B Website Copywriting That Sells
Is your website bringing in business? It should be.
Think of content as an investment in the success of your company. When you plan strategically, it helps you find the right customers, creates an active pipeline and makes more money.
That’s why we believe solid strategic planning is the foundation that guides your business’ success by helping you stay focused on creating systems that support and drive growth. Let’s sit down together and look at all of the things you could do, and narrow it down to what’s right for your business.
Website and Online Copywriting
Many ‘great’ plans aren’t actually plans. They’re often nice, high-level ideas that limp along without implementation or execution. Plans help you stay organized. They keep you and your team focused on turning goals and ideas into customers and ROI.
That’s where we help. We take good ideas and make them better (and bigger). We can streamline and organize any phase of the strategic planning process so you don’t have to — creating a more efficient path to your most profitable customers.
Creating B2B copy without a strategy often leads to content that isn’t clear and cohesive, or serves little purpose. Don’t let bad copy affect your brand’s credibility and trust. We’ll help you create organized and engaging copy that works hard to achieve your overall sales and marketing objectives.
Smart copy. Smarter business.
- Create core themes and purpose for all your copy
- Define which content best resonates with customers
- Determine how content fits with your overall sales/marketing objectives
- Conduct research, content and inventories/audits
- Develop editorial strategy & workflows
- Site structure, information architecture, UI/UX
- Copywriting and SEO optimization
Your B2B brand should be more than a logo or website. Your customers or prospects should not only now who you are and what you stand for, but also how that makes your company different — and more importantly, why buy from you.
Tell your story. Build your brand.
- Logo, tagline & messaging evaluation
- Brand positioning, bios, mission & vision statements
- Messaging for specific industries & audiences
- Know customer pain points
- Drive business with effective product/service descriptions
- Create differentation & a unique selling proposition
- Competititve research & analysis
- Sales-specific situations
- Internal communications
Are you still spending time and money buying (and interrupting) an audience on someone else’s platform? Try publishing content on a brand-owned destination instead. Content marketing educates customers, builds relationships and converts visitors into leads.
Build it. Own it. Optimize it.
- Focus on ways to engage an audience using content
- Drive and reward profitable behavior
- Develop a business case for C-level buy-in
- Business plans for content marketing programs
- Audience personas & customer journey mapping
- Create a channel plan to reach your ideal targets at the right time (with the right content)
Yes, you have a website. But how hard is it working for you to engage, retain and convert the right kinds of customers? B2B websites should be more than a brochure. A great website coordinates many elements — from copy, to user interface, to imagery and data collection — all working in tandem to build your brand and bring in customers.
Good websites are built. Great websites are planned.
- Website and content inventories/audits
- Goal setting & key success metric definition
- Competitive research & target audience definition
- Technical and user experience
- Content and design strategy
- RFP/RFQ/Developer selection
- Budget and timeline definition
Blogs & Social Media
No matter the business or industry, your content, products, services and offers compete for attention. It’s crucial to know what your competition is doing and what kind of threat they present to your financial success. Learn from their mistakes, model what works and mine for new opportunities.
Keep a tab on your rivals.
What We Do For You
- Website Audits
- Content Inventory & Audits
- Editorial Calendars
- Content Strategy
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Information Architecture (UI/UX)
- SEO Keyword Research & Optimization
- Squeeze & Landing Pages
- Lead Generation Emails
- Lead Nurture Emails
- Blog Articles
- Social Media Postings
FEATURED WEBSITE COPY PACKAGES
Choose Your B2B Website Copywriting Package
We offer three standard website copywriting packages. We’re all about producing results. Each package is designed with your end customer in mind, so that your website builds authority and trust, increases website traffic, targets specific audiences or industries, and increase leads, conversions and sales.
Copywriting is the foundation of a B2B strategic marketing mix, which is why our website writing packages go beyond the typical.
If you don’t see exactly what you need, we can customize a package based on your specific budget, ROI needs and goals.
What does each package include?
- Two, 60-minute Content Planning Sessions: Video conference or phone briefings to better understand your business, target audience, sales/marketing processes, goals and KPI metrics.
- Research & Planning: Including content inventory, industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Copywriting: All the essentials, including headlines, customer-focused messaging, scannable information, unique positioning, calls-to-action, contact form, thank-you and 404 pages.
- On-page SEO: Copy written for people, but optimized for search engines: targeted for specific keywords, plus titles, meta descriptions, image alt tags/titles, internal and external linking.
- Editorial Guidelines: Guidance for future writing requirements.
- User Design/Interface & Image Recommendations: While copy is critical to sales and lead nurturing, the way information is presented is just as important.
- Two Rounds of Revisions
- Professional Proofreading
- Account/Project Management
NEED A CUSTOM PACKAGE? CALL US!
Don’t see exactly what you need? Have a special project that needs top priority?
Your success is what’s important. We can customize a planning and strategy or website copywriting package specifically for your company’s needs.